Aitutaki Hotels Home
BOOK AITUTAKI HOTELS
The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa
The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa is a luxury resort destination on one of the most famous lagoons in the world. This Cook Islands paradise provides a naturally romantic setting, and the resort is a popular accommodation option, especially with honeymoon couples, those wishing to get married in Aitutaki, and anyone looking for an idyllic paradise island getaway. Guests may choose between beachfront and garden bungalows or opt for an overwater bungalow - the only destination in Cook Islands to offer overwater accommodation. The resort offers top hotel amenities, fine cuisine and a range of recreational activities.
» and Contact The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa!
Complimentary bottle of champagne and his/hers island pareus (sarongs) for honeymooners staying for 3 nights or more.
- 7 Overwater bungalows - Cook Islands only overwater accommodation
- 14 Beachfront and 16 Garden bungalows
- Air-conditioning, TV/DVD/CD, king or queen beds, mini-bar etc.
- Relax at The Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill
- The Bounty Restaurant offers fine dining experience
- Theme nights and Aitutaki entertainment
- Complimentary activities include snorkeling, kayaking, biking, beach volleyball, guided hikes and cultural activities.
- Pay-for activities include deep sea fishing and scuba diving.
- Romantic wedding packages
- Spa Facility at the SpaPolynesia, with extensive health and beauty treatments available.
Aitutaki is about 40 minutes by air from the International Airport on Rarotonga. The resort is located on Akitua island, with wonderful views over this breathtakingly beautiful lagoon.
Cook Islands Resorts
Rarotonga Cook Islands